Friday, July 23, 2010

week5

What will you do next if you pass the CAHSEE?
--I will go to college and i will move on with life and be very happy i passed the cahsee and go pick up my diploma.

What will you do next if you DON'T pass the CAHSEE?
--I will continue to take it until i pass it because that is important.

How will your goals change?(remember you have up to two years to the test and there are classes available through Oakland Unified School District)
--My goals would change because i would probably give football up to take care of my cahsee.

What will you do to have lots of energy and positive attitude next Wednesday when you take your test?
--I will go to sleep at9:00p.m to get extra hours of sleep and when i wake up eat a nutritious breakfast and be very motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment