Thursday, July 29, 2010

Resume

Contact Info:
Rosa Navarro
Rosa_Navarro1992@yahoo.com


Education:
Oakland Seniors High
Oakland, CA
High School Diploma
2010



Work and Volunteer Experience:

August 2007 – June 2008
Calvin Simmons Middle School, Oakland, CA
After School Program: Teacher assistant, Give student snacks, and making activities to play with the students.


June 2008 – June 2010
Harbor House, Oakland, CA
Intern: I was in charge of a group I had kindergarten when I first came in them they but me into a higher position. I was the one who was in charge of all the new interns and to introduce them into the program, and had to translate to the Hispanic families.


Skills:
Google Blogger, You Tube
Microsoft Word and Power Point
Volleyball, Swimming
Fluency in Spanish (spoken and written)
English (spoken and written)



Activities and Honors:
Latinos Unidos June-August 2010
Honor Roll August 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment