Friday, July 23, 2010

Fraction week went really well I learned how to do fractions better then I did be for.
Everyone I work with also helped me out a lot with the problems it had with fractions. Infacted we helped each other out when we were workingtogether.


I think finished the number sense packet.

Some of my challenges were working out the problems through the packet witch was the fractions I had the most problems in my packet and reduce the fraction to the lowest terms.

My success of working in the packet is really knowing how to work the problems out and understanding it and how to do the work so i can pass the test next week.
I also know with the help of other will help me understand the math problems in the packet.

Yes i do understand fractions,decimals and percents more better now.

I still need to work on reducing fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment