Tuesday, June 29, 2010


'FOREVER UNIQUE'

ABOUT DIS LiL MAMA!!


*My name is Veronica Hurtado

*MY MAIN BEEZZ CALL ME VERO*

*The schools Ive attended were corvallis and fairview elementary

in San leandro & Hayward! My middle school was Brete Harte in

Hayward! I went to three different highschools, which are Hayward High

for two years and Valley View in Moreno Valley for two months and then

Skyline for my last two years.

*I currently work at Wingstop! You can catch me in Bayfair or Alameda!

-Its a temporary job just so I can save up some money!!!!

*I plan to attend Alameda Beauty College for 16 moonths and get my Beauty degree!

-Own my own shop called 'Forever Unique' [my own bussiness]

*My hobbies are singing, dancing, doing hair and makeup, reading, and eating!

-NEVER PASS A GOOD MEAL! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment