Monday, June 28, 2010

About Me


My name is Calecia Defils and I am from Kingston, Jamaica, raised in east Oakland. I was born July 13 1991. I went to many different school in Oakland throughout my life. From 2001-2006 I attended Westlake Middle school, from 2006-2010 I attended Oakland high school. I also went o Woodland Elementary School. In the years i have been here on earth i have had many different work experiences. In 2001-2006 I worked at Lady T's hair salon, I also volunteered work at Manzanita Elementary school for a couple of months. And now i am currently working at Aunties Daycare. I been working there since 2008 and i love it. On my spare time i like to draw and read. My favorite hobbies is dancing, drawing, sometimes rapping, and most of all thinking. I'm always thinking about life and whats next and how I'm going to get there.When i get older and successful i want to be a fashion designer and i want to work and help children in every way i could.

No comments:

Post a Comment